We understand the COVID-19 pandemic has created considerable uncertainty. We are committed to updating you regularly and giving you transparency as to our capabilities during this period so that you can plan. We also realize the situation is changing daily.
As of Thursday, March 19:
• All assembly and business operations are fully operational. Currently, we have sufficient inventory and capacity.
• Our supply chain is stable. We have not identified any production or raw materials sourcing issues that will impact our ability to support our customers.
• Our PO confirmed ship dates are still valid.
• We still have full access to in-bound/out-bound transportation.
• We have contingency plans in place to manage non-manufacturing activities (sales, Engineering, Purchasing, and Accounting) remotely as needed.
• We have suspended all SRS travel.
• We have restricted visitors until further notice.
We wish you, your families, and your teams the best of luck and good health during this period.
FROM ALL OF US AT SRS